Welcome back! The USS Constitution Museum is committed to providing a safe and enjoyable experience for our visitors. We’re sure you have questions on what to expect, so take a look at our current policies and procedures related to COVID-19 below.
Entry to the Museum
There are no advance tickets or reservations available for the USS Constitution Museum. Entry will be based on a first come, first served system, which may result in a short wait to enter the Museum. The Museum has a suggested admission of $10-$15 for Adults and $5-$10 for Children. Please help us keep our doors open for all by being as generous as possible.
Health & Safety Policies
We have implemented several health and sanitation measures to ensure a safe, engaging and memorable experience for visitors and staff:
- In accordance with guidelines set by the Center for Disease Control, the Commonwealth of Massachusetts and the City of Boston, masks are optional for visitors and staff at the USS Constitution Museum.
- Professional cleaners will be frequently cleaning and disinfecting high-touch points and restrooms throughout the day.
- The Museum’s HVAC system has been calibrated to introduce more outside air.
- Visitors are encouraged to wash or sanitize hands frequently. Sanitization supplies, such as hand sanitize and disinfecting wipes are readily available for use by visitors. Masks are available for interested patrons.
- Contactless payment methods are available for use by visitors at both the Admission Desk and Museum Store.
- Visitors feeling ill or experiencing any symptoms of COVID-19 are encouraged to re-think their visit to the Museum and consider visiting at a later date.
The USS Constitution Museum will continue to refine and adapt its protocols based on public health recommendations and Massachusetts requirements.
Updated: March 5, 2022.