Host an Event
Looking for a uniquely historic and memorable site for your next meeting or reception? Located on Boston’s Freedom Trail in the historic Charlestown Navy Yard, just steps away from “Old Ironsides,” the USS Constitution Museum makes a dynamic setting for your social or business event.
You and your guests can help support the mission of the Museum while enjoying your event during daytime hours or in the evening.
With year-round rentals, the Museum offers flexible options such as:
- Seated Dinner in the Harry Figgie Room for up to 80 guests (or standing reception for 150)
- Seated Dinner on the Paul W. and Mary Beth Sandman Courtyard, the Museum’s outdoor patio, for up to 100 guests (or a standing reception for 80+ guests) [tented patio available April-October]
- Reception in the “Old Ironsides” 1812 Discovery Center for up to 100 guests
- Meetings with full AV access for up to 100 guests in the Harry Figgie Room (depending on the room’s set-up)
- Access to the Museum’s galleries for after-hours exploration
- Access to the Museum’s gift shop, the largest one on the Freedom Trail, for you and your guests
For more information about hosting your function at the USS Constitution Museum, please see our “Guide to Hosting Functions and Special Events at the USS Constitution Museum” and our list of approved caterers. To learn more or to inquire about availability, please call (617) 426-1812 ext.127 or email email@example.com.