Salute to Service
This event has concluded.
An Evening Honoring
Col. Nicole Malachowski (USAF, Ret.)
First Woman USAF Thunderbird Pilot
Combat Proven F-15E Fighter Pilot
Veteran and Advocate
Wednesday, November 18, 2020 | 6:00 PM
Together, we will enjoy a virtual evening event to hear from Col. Malachowski and celebrate her exemplary public service. The USS Constitution Museum is proud to shine a spotlight on those who serve our country with distinction, as well as to share the stories of how “Old Ironsides” and her crew demonstrate leadership and resilience in challenging times.
- Corporate and individual sponsorships are available!
- Sponsors receive special access to the event, VIP tickets for themselves and their guests, and other great benefits.
- Sponsors underwrite access to this special evening and provide critical operating support for the Museum through the fall and winter.
- General Admission tickets to hear Col. Nicole Malachowski’s remarks and Q&A are available for free to Museum members, friends, and partners.
- This event is made possible by our generous sponsors, led by presenting sponsor Liberty Mutual. Their contributions underwrite the cost of the General Admission tickets.
Col. Nicole Malachowski
Colonel Nicole Malachowski is an inspiring veteran, advocate and pioneer. She breaks barriers – as a combat jet fighter pilot, first woman Thunderbirds pilot, White House fellow, and speaker. While recovering from a debilitating tick-borne illness in 2017, she regained strength in Boston and regularly visited USS Constitution for inspiration. With indomitable spirit, she exemplifies leadership, resiliency, and determination.
Thanks to our Sponsors
B R Alexander and Company
Paul and Helen George
The Holland Family and Goldman Sachs
Robert and Kathleen Ix
Dr. and Mrs. Gary P. Kearney
Dr. Jennifer Rossi and Mr. Ben Schenker
Paul and Mary Beth Sandman
Karl and Meredith Baker
Edelstein & Company, LLP
CAPT and Mrs. Thomas V. Hennessey, Jr., USN (Ret.)
Liliana M. Gutierrez and Daniel M. Kaufman
CDR Tyrone G. Martin, USN (Ret.)
Spaulding Rehabilitation Hospital
Jack and Kip Abbott
The Anthem Group
Lee C. Costello
Daly and Company
DC Beane and Associates Construction Company
Duck Creek Technologies
Benjamin and Sarah Faucett
Hon. Paul W. Garber and Hon. Philip C. Garber
John and Nicole Hayes
James F. McHugh
Paul and Jessica Mutch
BMCS (Ret) Kevin M. O’Brien
Captain Peter K. Seibert, USNR (Ret.) and Majorie Nealon Seibert
Lois and Ray Siegelman
Matthew and Martha Stackpole
CDR Christopher S. Wiseman, USN (Ret.)